First Mennonite Church (Meadville, Pennsylvania, USA)

Revision as of 19:13, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Meadville First Mennonite Church (MC) was organized in 1953 as an independent congregation, after having existed for a number of years as a mission under the Ohio Mission Board. Its meetinghouse, built in 1934 and remodeled in 1954, is located at 339 Wadsworth Avenue in Meadville. In 1959 it had 65 members, with Herman F. Myers as pastor.

Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959

Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "First Mennonite Church (Meadville, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 19 Mar 2018.,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=80820.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). First Mennonite Church (Meadville, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 March 2018, from,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=80820.


Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1105. All rights reserved.

©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.