First Mennonite Church (Meadville, Pennsylvania, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:31, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130816)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Meadville First Mennonite Church (MC) was organized in 1953 as an independent congregation, after having existed for a number of years as a mission under the Ohio Mission Board. Its meetinghouse, built in 1934 and remodeled in 1954, is located at 339 Wadsworth Avenue in Meadville. In 1959 it had 65 members, with Herman F. Myers as pastor.



Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "First Mennonite Church (Meadville, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 19 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=First_Mennonite_Church_(Meadville,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=64015.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). First Mennonite Church (Meadville, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=First_Mennonite_Church_(Meadville,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=64015.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1105. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.