From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Fredonia First Mennonite Church (General Conference Mennonite Church) is located in the 100 block of North 14th Street, Fredonia, Kansas. It was established as a fellowship in 1939 and organized as a congregation in 1947. Its membership in 1958 was 28, with Willard A. Schrag as minister.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "First Mennonite Church (Fredonia, Kansas, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 23 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=First_Mennonite_Church_(Fredonia,_Kansas,_USA)&oldid=80993.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). First Mennonite Church (Fredonia, Kansas, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=First_Mennonite_Church_(Fredonia,_Kansas,_USA)&oldid=80993.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1085. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.