From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:13, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Clinton First Mennonite Church (General Conference Mennonite) is located at 19th and Opal streets in Clinton, Oklahoma. It was established in 1951 and had 65 members in 1958, with Walter H. Regier as minister.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "First Mennonite Church (Clinton, Oklahoma, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 23 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=First_Mennonite_Church_(Clinton,_Oklahoma,_USA)&oldid=80809.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). First Mennonite Church (Clinton, Oklahoma, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=First_Mennonite_Church_(Clinton,_Oklahoma,_USA)&oldid=80809.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1073. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.