From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
Neukirch_house.jpg(300 × 225 pixels, file size: 15 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)

House erected in 1820 for Peter Conrad. At the beginning

of the 20th century, it belonged to Eduard Penner. 
Source: Catalogue of Monuments of Dutch Colonization <br/> in Poland website Catalogue of Monuments of Dutch Colonization 
in Poland website .

File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current17:10, 23 August 2013Thumbnail for version as of 17:10, 23 August 2013300 × 225 (15 KB)Maintenance script (Talk)House erected in 1820 for Peter Conrad. At the beginning of the 20th century, it belonged to Eduard Penner. Source: [http://holland.org.pl/art.php Catalogue of Monuments of Dutch Colonization in Poland website].
20:25, 16 August 2013Thumbnail for version as of 20:25, 16 August 2013300 × 225 (15 KB)Maintenance script (Talk)House erected in 1820 for Peter Conrad. At the beginning of the 20th century, it belonged to Eduard Penner. Source: [http://holland.org.pl/art.php Catalogue of Monuments of Dutch Colonization <br/> in Poland website] Catalogue of Monuments of

The following page links to this file: