From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Farmerstown Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), located 4 miles (6.5 km.) northeast of Baltic, Ohio, a member of the Ohio and Eastern Mennonite Conference, was organized in 1950, after having been a mission outpost of the Walnut Creek congregation since 1936. Its meetinghouse was purchased from the Methodists. In 1958 the membership was 87, with Homer Kandel as pastor.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Farmerstown Mennonite Church (Baltic, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 19 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Farmerstown_Mennonite_Church_(Baltic,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=113353.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Farmerstown Mennonite Church (Baltic, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Farmerstown_Mennonite_Church_(Baltic,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=113353.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1084. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.