From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:12, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Falling Spring Reformed Mennonite Church, near Chambersburg, Franklin County, Pennsylvania, had a membership of 14 in 1948. The first members were baptized in 1841 and the first meetinghouse, on the Falling Spring road, was built in 1847. The present edifice was constructed in 1903.


Author(s) Jacob L Kreider
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Kreider, Jacob L. "Falling Spring Reformed Mennonite Church (Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 23 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Falling_Spring_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Chambersburg,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=80717.

APA style

Kreider, Jacob L. (1956). Falling Spring Reformed Mennonite Church (Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Falling_Spring_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Chambersburg,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=80717.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 292. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.