From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:30, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

Fairlawn Mennonite Church (formerly Maysville Conservative Mennonite Church) is located one mile east (1.6 km.) and one and one-half miles (2.5 km.) south of Apple Creek, Ohio. It was organized in 1949 and the church was built in 1954. There were 142 members in 1959. Tobias Byler was the bishop and David L. Stutzman and Wilfred J. Neuenschwander the ministers.

In 2011 the leading minister was Duane Detweiler and the congregation's membership was 161.


Bibliography

Anabaptist (Mennonite) Directory 2011. Harrisonburg, VA: The Sword and Trumpet, 2011: 48.


Additional Information

Address: 8520 Emerson Rd, Apple Creek OH 44606-9701

Telephone: 330-698-5722

Denominational Affiliation:

Conservative Mennonite Conference



Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Richard D. Thiessen
Date Published April 2012


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin and Richard D. Thiessen. "Fairlawn Mennonite Church (Apple Creek, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2012. Web. 19 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Fairlawn_Mennonite_Church_(Apple_Creek,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=63875.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin and Richard D. Thiessen. (April 2012). Fairlawn Mennonite Church (Apple Creek, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Fairlawn_Mennonite_Church_(Apple_Creek,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=63875.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1105. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.