From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Exeland Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church USA) began as a rural mission project in the area a few miles southeast of the town of Exeland, Wisconsin. In 1949 services were held in the basement of the church under construc­tion. The completed church was dedicated on 9 May 1954, on which date the congregation was organ­ized as a member of the North Central District. The membership was 25, with Wallace Kauffman as pas­tor. In 2008 the membership 10; Elwood G. Schrock was the pastor.

[edit] Additional Information

Mailing Address: 10824 W State Road 48, Exeland WI 54835-3191

Location: N9598 Old Murry Road, Exeland, Wisconsin 54835-2176

Telephone: 715-943-2285

Denominational Affiliations:

North Central Conference of the Mennonite Church

Mennonite Church USA 


Author(s) Frank A Sinclair
Date Published 2008


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Sinclair, Frank A. "Exeland Mennonite Church (Exeland, Wisconsin, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 2008. Web. 29 Sep 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Exeland_Mennonite_Church_(Exeland,_Wisconsin,_USA)&oldid=94570.

APA style

Sinclair, Frank A. (2008). Exeland Mennonite Church (Exeland, Wisconsin, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 September 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Exeland_Mennonite_Church_(Exeland,_Wisconsin,_USA)&oldid=94570.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 279. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.