From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:12, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Estuary Hutterite Colony in Leader, Saskatchewan, was founded in 1958 as a division from the Riverside (Alberta) Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Estuary Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was Walter Tschetter and the manager was Jacob Tschetter.

Additional Information

Location: Leader, Saskatchewan (coordinates: 50.939444, -109.839722 [50° 56' 22" N, 109° 50' 23" W])

Address: Box 220, Leader, SK S0N 1H0

Telephone: 306-628-3655

Maps

Map:Estuary Hutterite Colony, Leader, Saskatchewan


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Estuary Hutterite Colony (Leader, Saskatchewan, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 2 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Estuary_Hutterite_Colony_(Leader,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=80581.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (March 2013). Estuary Hutterite Colony (Leader, Saskatchewan, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 2 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Estuary_Hutterite_Colony_(Leader,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=80581.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.