From GAMEO
Revision as of 07:49, 28 February 2014 by RichardThiessen (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Ephrata Mennonite Christian Day School was opened one mile northeast of Ephrata, Pennsylvania, in September 1946, to provide a more Biblical emphasis than was possible in the public schools. With the very substantial help of those interested, including several Mennonite groups beyond the borders of the sponsoring congregations, a two-room building was constructed. The 1953-54 enrollment was 97, including one year of high school, with Michael N. Wenger serving as principal and Gideon S. Eberly and Anna Ruth Hess completing the faculty.


Author(s) Michael N Wenger
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Wenger, Michael N. "Ephrata Mennonite Christian Day School (Ephrata, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 6 Dec 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Ephrata_Mennonite_Christian_Day_School_(Ephrata,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=114407.

APA style

Wenger, Michael N. (1956). Ephrata Mennonite Christian Day School (Ephrata, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 6 December 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Ephrata_Mennonite_Christian_Day_School_(Ephrata,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=114407.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 230. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.