From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Emmanuel Krimmer Mennonite Brethren Church, now extinct, located 4.5 miles (7 km) northwest of Chasely, North Dakota, was organized on 3 July 1921, under the leadership of Paul F. Gross, who served as first pastor. In 1927 the membership was 34. The new church was built and was dedicated on Pentecost 1920. A German parochial school was carried on for some time. The church died out in 1932. D. M. Hofer served the church with special meetings, at baptisms, and in the organization and dedication of the church. Samuel J. R. Hofer served as pastor about 10 years.


Author(s) C. F Plett
Date Published 1956


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Plett, C. F. "Emmanuel Krimmer Mennonite Brethren Church (Chasely, North Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 23 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Emmanuel_Krimmer_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Chasely,_North_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=80466.

APA style

Plett, C. F. (1956). Emmanuel Krimmer Mennonite Brethren Church (Chasely, North Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Emmanuel_Krimmer_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Chasely,_North_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=80466.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 203. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.