From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Elton (Pennsylvania) Mennonite Church, a small congregation listed in the Mennonite Yearbook and Directory 1906-1908 with 24 members, Alexander Weaver, preacher, and D. S. Yoder, deacon, but by 1912 apparently incorporated with the neighboring Weaver congregation.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1956


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Elton Mennonite Church (Elton, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 27 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Elton_Mennonite_Church_(Elton,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=80453.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1956). Elton Mennonite Church (Elton, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Elton_Mennonite_Church_(Elton,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=80453.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 193. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.