Elton Mennonite Church (Elton, Pennsylvania, USA)

Revision as of 19:11, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)

Jump to: navigation, search

Elton (Pennsylvania) Mennonite Church, a small congregation listed in the Mennonite Yearbook and Directory 1906-1908 with 24 members, Alexander Weaver, preacher, and D. S. Yoder, deacon, but by 1912 apparently incorporated with the neighboring Weaver congregation.

Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1956

Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Elton Mennonite Church (Elton, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 23 Mar 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Elton_Mennonite_Church_(Elton,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=80453.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1956). Elton Mennonite Church (Elton, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 March 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Elton_Mennonite_Church_(Elton,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=80453.


Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 193. All rights reserved.

©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.