From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:11, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Elm Spring (Tanny) Hutterite Bruderhof (Lehrerleut) was established in 1929 near Warner, Alberta. It was a relocation of the Old Elmspring Hutterite Colony in South Dakota. In 1950 it had a population of 177, with Michael Entz serving as leading preacher.

In 2012 Elm Spring Hutterite Colony was a Lehrerleut colony. The minister was George Wipf and the manager was Andrew Wipf.

Additional Information

Location: Warner, Alberta (coordinates: 49.3458, -112.145 [49° 20' 44" N, 112° 08' 41" W])

Address: Box 300, Warner, AB T0K 2L0

Telephone: 403-642-2345

Maps

Map:Elm Spring Hutterite Colony, Warner, Alberta


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published May 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Elm Spring Hutterite Colony (Warner, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 2013. Web. 20 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Elm_Spring_Hutterite_Colony_(Warner,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=80442.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (May 2013). Elm Spring Hutterite Colony (Warner, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Elm_Spring_Hutterite_Colony_(Warner,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=80442.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 190. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.