From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:44, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

The Eldorado Community Church, located 15 miles (25 km) southwest of Henderson, Nebraska, was organized as an Mennonite Brethren congregation in 1903. Before that the members met with the Sutton Mennonite Brethren Church. John Deines had the leadership of this group for many years, and Mennonite Brethren ministers from Henderson assisted in pastoral duties. In later years Eli Cook served the congregation as pastor. The Eldorado congregation was not listed in the Mennonite Brethren conference reports after 1950.


Author(s) H. E Wiens
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Wiens, H. E. "Eldorado Community Church (Clay County, Nebraska)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 17 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Eldorado_Community_Church_(Clay_County,_Nebraska)&oldid=87324.

APA style

Wiens, H. E. (1956). Eldorado Community Church (Clay County, Nebraska). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Eldorado_Community_Church_(Clay_County,_Nebraska)&oldid=87324.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 181. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.