From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:51, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Stayner, ON. Located seven miles east of Stayner on the north side on Concession 13. In 1900 there were 78  members; in 1925, 88; in 1950, 55. The congregation dissolved in the 1960s. It has been affiliated with the Mennonite Brethren in Christ (1883-1947) and the United Missionary Church (1947-1960s). The language of worship was English.

A new building was occupied in 1948. The original church building was destroyed by fire in 1947. The congregation originated through division from the Mennonite Conference of Ontario.

Ebenezer was also known as Jack Lake or Sunnidale Missionary Church.




Author(s) Everek R. Storms
Marlene Epp
Date Published April 1986


Cite This Article

MLA style

Storms, Everek R. and Marlene Epp. "Ebenezer United Missionary Church (Stayner, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 1986. Web. 25 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Ebenezer_United_Missionary_Church_(Stayner,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=56086.

APA style

Storms, Everek R. and Marlene Epp. (April 1986). Ebenezer United Missionary Church (Stayner, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Ebenezer_United_Missionary_Church_(Stayner,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=56086.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.