From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

East Raymond Hutterite Colony in Raymond, Alberta, was founded in 1996 as a division from the Wolf Creek Hutterite Colony. In 2012 East Raymond Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was Jacob Wollman and the manager was Herb Hofer.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Raymond, Alberta (coordinates: 49.4175, -112.579722 [49° 25' 03" N, 112° 34' 47" W])

Address: P. O. Box 1279, Raymond, AB T0K 2S0

Telephone: 403-320-4501


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published April 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "East Raymond Hutterite Colony (Raymond, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2013. Web. 31 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=East_Raymond_Hutterite_Colony_(Raymond,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=94471.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (April 2013). East Raymond Hutterite Colony (Raymond, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 31 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=East_Raymond_Hutterite_Colony_(Raymond,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=94471.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.