From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:11, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

East Hanover Mennonite Church was founded in 1953 in Palmyra, Pennsylvania. East Hanover was a member of the Lancaster Mennonite Conference but joined the Biblical Mennonite Alliance in July 2004.

In 2012 the leading minister was Timothy Stauffer, the congregational membership was 30, and the average weekly attendance was 50.

Bibliography

Biblical Mennonite Alliance. "Directory of BMA Congregations." Web. 3 May 2012. http://www.biblicalmennonite.com/congregations.html.

Hershberger, Brenda. Anabaptist (Mennonite) Directory 2012-13. Harrisonburg, VA: The Sword and Trumpet, 2012: 38.

Additional Information

Address: 585 Laudermilch Road, Palmyra, PA 17078

Telephone: 717-469-1559

Denominational Affiliation:

Biblical Mennonite Alliance


Author(s) Richard D Thiessen
Date Published May 2012


Cite This Article

MLA style

Thiessen, Richard D. "East Hanover Mennonite Church (Palmyra, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 2012. Web. 17 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=East_Hanover_Mennonite_Church_(Palmyra,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=80385.

APA style

Thiessen, Richard D. (May 2012). East Hanover Mennonite Church (Palmyra, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=East_Hanover_Mennonite_Church_(Palmyra,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=80385.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.