East Fairview Mennonite Church (Lebanon, Oregon, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

East Fairview Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), located 7 miles (11 km.) southeast of Lebanon, Oregon, developed as an outreach project of the Fairview Mennonite Church. The meetinghouse was built in 1949, but the congregation was not organized until May 1957. In 1959 the membership was 30, with Ivan Headings as pastor.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "East Fairview Mennonite Church (Lebanon, Oregon, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 17 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=East_Fairview_Mennonite_Church_(Lebanon,_Oregon,_USA)&oldid=80384.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). East Fairview Mennonite Church (Lebanon, Oregon, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=East_Fairview_Mennonite_Church_(Lebanon,_Oregon,_USA)&oldid=80384.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1078. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.