From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:29, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

East Fairview Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), located 7 miles (11 km.) southeast of Lebanon, Oregon, developed as an outreach project of the Fairview Mennonite Church. The meetinghouse was built in 1949, but the congregation was not organized until May 1957. In 1959 the membership was 30, with Ivan Headings as pastor.



Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "East Fairview Mennonite Church (Lebanon, Oregon, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 1 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=East_Fairview_Mennonite_Church_(Lebanon,_Oregon,_USA)&oldid=63579.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). East Fairview Mennonite Church (Lebanon, Oregon, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 1 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=East_Fairview_Mennonite_Church_(Lebanon,_Oregon,_USA)&oldid=63579.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1078. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.