Jump to: navigation, search

Dublin Union Church was built in 1869 by the combined effort of Lutherans, Reformed, and Mennonites (Mennonite Church). The church, later known as St. Luke's, was used alternately by Lutheran and Reformed groups. Mennonites never conducted services here, although many of the members were of Mennonite background.

Author(s) Quintus Leatherman
Date Published 1956

[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Leatherman, Quintus. "Dublin Union Church (Dublin, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 7 Oct 2015.,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=80311.

APA style

Leatherman, Quintus. (1956). Dublin Union Church (Dublin, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 7 October 2015, from,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=80311.

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 105. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.

©1996-2015 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.