From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:11, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Dublin Union Church was built in 1869 by the combined effort of Lutherans, Reformed, and Mennonites (Mennonite Church). The church, later known as St. Luke's, was used alternately by Lutheran and Reformed groups. Mennonites never conducted services here, although many of the members were of Mennonite background.


Author(s) Quintus Leatherman
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Leatherman, Quintus. "Dublin Union Church (Dublin, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 25 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Dublin_Union_Church_(Dublin,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=80311.

APA style

Leatherman, Quintus. (1956). Dublin Union Church (Dublin, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Dublin_Union_Church_(Dublin,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=80311.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 105. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.