Revision as of 19:29, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Dublin Union Church was built in 1869 by the combined effort of Lutherans, Reformed, and Mennonites (Mennonite Church). The church, later known as St. Luke's, was used alternately by Lutheran and Reformed groups. Mennonites never conducted services here, although many of the members were of Mennonite background.

Author(s) Quintus Leatherman
Date Published 1956

Cite This Article

MLA style

Leatherman, Quintus. "Dublin Union Church (Dublin, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 27 Oct 2016.,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=63506.

APA style

Leatherman, Quintus. (1956). Dublin Union Church (Dublin, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 October 2016, from,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=63506.

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 105. All rights reserved.

©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.