The Dinuba Mennonite Brethren Church had its beginning in Reedley, California, in April 1925, when a number of members broke away from the Reedley Mennonite Brethren Church and organized as the South Reedley Mennonite Brethren Church. A hall was procured and J. H. Richert served as the first pastor. The congregation was received as a church into the Pacific District Conference of Mennonite Brethren Churches, and continued to grow, numbering 163 members in 1926.
In 1937 the congregation built a large Sunday school hall in Dinuba, in which it conducted all its services until 1939, when it built a large church with an auditorium seating over 1,000. The congregation had a membership in 2005 of 545.
The following ministers have served as pastors: J. H. Richert, Johann Berg, J. J. Hiebert, J. P. Siemens, B. J. Braun, John E. Friesen, H. R. Wiens, P. R. Toews, R. M. Baerg, Jacob Neufeld, Robert Vogt, Grayson Piepgrass, and James Aiken.
 Archival Records
Center for Mennonite Brethren Studies, Fresno, CA: Record Group CB508.
 Additional Information
Address: 110 Nichols Ave., Dinuba, CA 93618
Website: Dinuba Mennonite Brethren Church
|Author(s)||John H Lohrenz|
 Cite This Article
Lohrenz, John H. "Dinuba Mennonite Brethren Church (Dinuba, California, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 25 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Dinuba_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Dinuba,_California,_USA)&oldid=125660.
Lohrenz, John H. (1956). Dinuba Mennonite Brethren Church (Dinuba, California, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Dinuba_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Dinuba,_California,_USA)&oldid=125660.
Herald Press website.
©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.