From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Dillonvale Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), located in a coal mining section near Steubenville, Ohio, was started in September 1942, following a series of tent meetings sponsored by the Kidron Mennonite Church, which remained responsible for the work. Services were held every Sunday in the chapel of the two-and-a-half-story structure that was purchased in 1944 for that purpose. Evangelistic meetings and a summer Bible school were held every year. The membership in 1954 was 21, with Richard Hostetler as pastor. The congregation closed about 1957.


Author(s) Allen B Ebersole
Date Published 1956


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Ebersole, Allen B. "Dillonvale Mennonite Church (Dillonvale, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 1 Oct 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Dillonvale_Mennonite_Church_(Dillonvale,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=113323.

APA style

Ebersole, Allen B. (1956). Dillonvale Mennonite Church (Dillonvale, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 1 October 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Dillonvale_Mennonite_Church_(Dillonvale,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=113323.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 62. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.