From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Diekirch, a town in Luxembourg, was the center of Mennonite life in that country. The meetinghouse was dedicated at Pentecost 1950. It is also used by the Protestant Church of Diekirch.

[edit] Bibliography

Almanach Mennonite du Cinquantenaire, 1901-1951. Montbéliard: Metthez Frères, 1951. 1950: 11.


Author(s) Nanne van der Zijpp
Date Published 1956


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

van der Zijpp, Nanne. "Diekirch (Luxembourg)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 21 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Diekirch_(Luxembourg)&oldid=80139.

APA style

van der Zijpp, Nanne. (1956). Diekirch (Luxembourg). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Diekirch_(Luxembourg)&oldid=80139.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 52. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.