Detroit Mennonite Brethren Church (Detroit, Michigan, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Detroit Mennonite Brethren Church was established in 1923 as a Sunday school; for some time D. F. Strauss served them as minister. Later most of the families moved away and the church discontinued its meetings in 1933.


Author(s) H. E Wiens
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Wiens, H. E. "Detroit Mennonite Brethren Church (Detroit, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 17 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Detroit_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Detroit,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=80109.

APA style

Wiens, H. E. (1956). Detroit Mennonite Brethren Church (Detroit, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Detroit_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Detroit,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=80109.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 40. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.