From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:10, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Delft is a village in the southwestern part of Cottonwood County, Minnesota. In the 1950s about four hundred members of the Mennonite Brethren and General Conference Mennonite churches lived within a radius of five miles of the town. The Carson Mennonite Brethren Church was founded in Delft in 1875, and closed in 2005. The Immanuel Mennonite Church was organized in 1940 and is still located in the town.


Author(s) Victor Graber
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Graber, Victor. "Delft (Cottonwood County, Minnesota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 29 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Delft_(Cottonwood_County,_Minnesota,_USA)&oldid=80087.

APA style

Graber, Victor. (1956). Delft (Cottonwood County, Minnesota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Delft_(Cottonwood_County,_Minnesota,_USA)&oldid=80087.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 31. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.