From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Delaplaine Amish Mennonite Church, now extinct, located in Greene County, Missouri, was organized by John Hartzler and Levi Miller of Cass County in May 1895. Among thee members were C. S. Weaver, J. B. Mischler, and J. B. Schrock, who were appointed on a meetinghouse building committee. The Mennonite meeting calendars of that decade make no reference to the congregation.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Delaplaine Amish Mennonite Church (Greene County, Missouri, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 21 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Delaplaine_Amish_Mennonite_Church_(Greene_County,_Missouri,_USA)&oldid=80079.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Delaplaine Amish Mennonite Church (Greene County, Missouri, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Delaplaine_Amish_Mennonite_Church_(Greene_County,_Missouri,_USA)&oldid=80079.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1075. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.