From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:10, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Delaplaine Amish Mennonite Church, now extinct, located in Greene County, Missouri, was organized by John Hartzler and Levi Miller of Cass County in May 1895. Among thee members were C. S. Weaver, J. B. Mischler, and J. B. Schrock, who were appointed on a meetinghouse building committee. The Mennonite meeting calendars of that decade make no reference to the congregation.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Delaplaine Amish Mennonite Church (Greene County, Missouri, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 12 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Delaplaine_Amish_Mennonite_Church_(Greene_County,_Missouri,_USA)&oldid=80079.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Delaplaine Amish Mennonite Church (Greene County, Missouri, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 12 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Delaplaine_Amish_Mennonite_Church_(Greene_County,_Missouri,_USA)&oldid=80079.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1075. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.