From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:10, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

The Dayton United Missionary Church began in 1896 as a mission appointment. After the flood of 1913, the church moved to East Fourth and McGee streets. In 1952 the congregation had 127 members, with Forest L. Huffman serving as pastor.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Dayton United Missionary Church (Dayton, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 18 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Dayton_United_Missionary_Church_(Dayton,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=80057.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1956). Dayton United Missionary Church (Dayton, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Dayton_United_Missionary_Church_(Dayton,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=80057.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 21. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.