From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Dayton Heights Community Church (formerly Dartmouth Avenue United Missionary Church), located in Flint, Michigan, was organized in 1936. In 1953 the congregation had 65 members, mostly factory workers. J. A. Bradley served as pastor at that time.

[edit] Additional Information

Address: 3038 W Dartmouth Street, Flint, Michigan 48504-2422

Phone: 810- 234-5416

Denominational Affiliation: Missionary Church


Author(s) Bruce W Pearson
Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1956


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Pearson, Bruce W and Melvin Gingerich. "Dayton Heights Community Church (Flint, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 30 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Dayton_Heights_Community_Church_(Flint,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=113746.

APA style

Pearson, Bruce W and Melvin Gingerich. (1956). Dayton Heights Community Church (Flint, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 30 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Dayton_Heights_Community_Church_(Flint,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=113746.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 16, 340. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.