From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Dakota Avenue United Missionary Church, Detroit, Michigan was organized in 1914 under the leadership of O. B. Snider. The first meetinghouse was built in 1916. In 1954 the congregation had 243 baptized members with William K. Burgess serving as pastor.


Author(s) William K Burgess
Date Published 1955


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Burgess, William K. "Dakota Avenue United Missionary Church (Detroit, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1955. Web. 29 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Dakota_Avenue_United_Missionary_Church_(Detroit,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=86991.

APA style

Burgess, William K. (1955). Dakota Avenue United Missionary Church (Detroit, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Dakota_Avenue_United_Missionary_Church_(Detroit,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=86991.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 3. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.