From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:42, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

Dakota Avenue United Missionary Church, Detroit, Michigan was organized in 1914 under the leadership of O. B. Snider. The first meetinghouse was built in 1916. In 1954 the congregation had 243 baptized members with William K. Burgess serving as pastor.


Author(s) William K Burgess
Date Published 1955


Cite This Article

MLA style

Burgess, William K. "Dakota Avenue United Missionary Church (Detroit, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1955. Web. 6 Dec 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Dakota_Avenue_United_Missionary_Church_(Detroit,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=86991.

APA style

Burgess, William K. (1955). Dakota Avenue United Missionary Church (Detroit, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 6 December 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Dakota_Avenue_United_Missionary_Church_(Detroit,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=86991.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 3. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.