From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Culbertson (Nebraska) Mennonite Brethren Church dates back to 1879 when several Mennonite Brethren families settled in western Nebraska. For some time it flourished and increased to a membership of 60. By 1952 the church only had 18 members. Ministers who served this church were Adam Ross, David Hooge, R. C. Seibel, A. A. Loewen, G. H. Janzen, Karl Dick, Raymond Laird, Dave Plett, and P. P. Balzer, who was serving in 1954. Later Raymond Laird led this group.


Author(s) H. E Wiens
Date Published 1954


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Wiens, H. E. "Culbertson Mennonite Brethren Church (Culbertson, Nebraska, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1954. Web. 25 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Culbertson_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Culbertson,_Nebraska,_USA)&oldid=80014.

APA style

Wiens, H. E. (1954). Culbertson Mennonite Brethren Church (Culbertson, Nebraska, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Culbertson_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Culbertson,_Nebraska,_USA)&oldid=80014.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 745. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.