From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Crystal Springs Hutterite Bruderhof, was founded near Magrath, Alberta, in 1930 by members of the New Elmspring Bruderhof. Their preachers in 1950 were Peter Entz and Peter J. Entz. In 1947 the Bruderhof had 40 baptized members in a total of 104 souls.

In 2012 the Crystal Spring Hutterite Colony was a Lehrerleut colony. The minister was Peter Entz and the manager was Edward Entz.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Magrath, Alberta (coordinates: 49.170833, -112.8025  [49° 10' 15" N, 112° 48' 09" W])

Address: Box 519, Magrath, AB T0K 1J0

Telephone: 403-758-6701


Author(s) David Decker
Bert Friesen
Date Published June 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Decker, David and Bert Friesen. "Crystal Springs Hutterite Colony (Magrath, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. June 2013. Web. 31 Jul 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Crystal_Springs_Hutterite_Colony_(Magrath,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=80009.

APA style

Decker, David and Bert Friesen. (June 2013). Crystal Springs Hutterite Colony (Magrath, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 31 July 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Crystal_Springs_Hutterite_Colony_(Magrath,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=80009.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 743. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.