From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:09, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Crystal Springs Hutterite Colony was founded in 1954 in Ste. Agathe, Manitoba, as a division from the Sturgeon Creek Colony. It is located 30.8 km. west of Steinbach and 40.4 km south of Winnipeg. 

In 2012 the colony was a member of the  the Schmiedeleut Group 1. The minister of the colony was Jacob Kleinsasser and the manager of the colony was David Kleinsasser.

Additional Information

Location: Ste. Agathe, Manitoba (coordinates: 49.5224, -97.1105 [49° 31′ 20″ N, 97° 06′ 37″ W].

Mailing Address: Box 10, Ste. Agathe, Manitoba R0G 1Y0

Telephone: 204-433-2511


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published February 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Crystal Spring Hutterite Colony (Ste. Agathe, Manitoba, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. February 2013. Web. 29 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Crystal_Spring_Hutterite_Colony_(Ste._Agathe,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=80008.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (February 2013). Crystal Spring Hutterite Colony (Ste. Agathe, Manitoba, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Crystal_Spring_Hutterite_Colony_(Ste._Agathe,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=80008.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.