From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:09, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Crumstown Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), located southwest of South Bend, in St. Joseph County, Indiana, met at first in an abandoned schoolhouse which had been used as a church by the Methodists and was deeded to the Olive Mennonite Church in May 1933, when they started services at this place. In 1947 the work was transferred to the Indiana-Michigan Mennonite Mission Board. A new church building was completed in 1948, when the church was organized. Membership in 1954 was 52, with William Miller as pastor. The congregation closed in 1986; at that time it had 22 members.


Author(s) Clarence A Shank1
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Shank1, Clarence A. "Crumstown Mennonite Church (North Liberty, Indiana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 22 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Crumstown_Mennonite_Church_(North_Liberty,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=80007.

APA style

Shank1, Clarence A. (1953). Crumstown Mennonite Church (North Liberty, Indiana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Crumstown_Mennonite_Church_(North_Liberty,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=80007.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 743. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.