From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:09, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Cremona Evangelical Missionary Church (formerly United Missionary) was organized in 1932, when a meetinghouse was built with a seating capacity of 100. The membership in 1953 was 17.

Additional Information

Address: Box 163, Cremona, Alberta

Phone: 403-637-3878

Denominational Affiliation: Evangelical Missionary Church of Canada


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Cremona Evangelical Missionary Church (Cremona, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 20 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cremona_Evangelical_Missionary_Church_(Cremona,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=79978.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1953). Cremona Evangelical Missionary Church (Cremona, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cremona_Evangelical_Missionary_Church_(Cremona,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=79978.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 739. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.