Cremona Evangelical Missionary Church (Cremona, Alberta, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Cremona Evangelical Missionary Church (formerly United Missionary) was organized in 1932, when a meetinghouse was built with a seating capacity of 100. The membership in 1953 was 17.

Additional Information

Address: Box 163, Cremona, Alberta

Phone: 403-637-3878

Denominational Affiliation: Evangelical Missionary Church of Canada


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Cremona Evangelical Missionary Church (Cremona, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 22 Sep 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cremona_Evangelical_Missionary_Church_(Cremona,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=79978.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1953). Cremona Evangelical Missionary Church (Cremona, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 September 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cremona_Evangelical_Missionary_Church_(Cremona,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=79978.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 739. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.