From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
The Conestogo, Ontario [[Mennonite Brethren in Christ|Mennonite Brethren in Christ]] Church, now extinct, organized about 1885, was located in the village of Conestogo. It had 42 members in 1901, but after 1911 gradually dissolved. The church building was later bought by the Lutherans.
 
The Conestogo, Ontario [[Mennonite Brethren in Christ|Mennonite Brethren in Christ]] Church, now extinct, organized about 1885, was located in the village of Conestogo. It had 42 members in 1901, but after 1911 gradually dissolved. The church building was later bought by the Lutherans.
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 1, p. 669|date=1953|a1_last=Fretz|a1_first=Joseph C|a2_last=|a2_first=}}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 1, p. 669|date=1953|a1_last=Fretz|a1_first=Joseph C|a2_last=|a2_first=}}

Latest revision as of 19:09, 20 August 2013

The Conestogo, Ontario Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church, now extinct, organized about 1885, was located in the village of Conestogo. It had 42 members in 1901, but after 1911 gradually dissolved. The church building was later bought by the Lutherans.


Author(s) Joseph C Fretz
Date Published 1953


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Fretz, Joseph C. "Conestogo Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church (Conestogo, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 3 Dec 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Conestogo_Mennonite_Brethren_in_Christ_Church_(Conestogo,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=79839.

APA style

Fretz, Joseph C. (1953). Conestogo Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church (Conestogo, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 3 December 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Conestogo_Mennonite_Brethren_in_Christ_Church_(Conestogo,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=79839.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 669. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.