From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Conestogo, Ontario Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church, now extinct, organized about 1885, was located in the village of Conestogo. It had 42 members in 1901, but after 1911 gradually dissolved. The church building was later bought by the Lutherans.


Author(s) Joseph C Fretz
Date Published 1953


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Fretz, Joseph C. "Conestogo Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church (Conestogo, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 30 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Conestogo_Mennonite_Brethren_in_Christ_Church_(Conestogo,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=79839.

APA style

Fretz, Joseph C. (1953). Conestogo Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church (Conestogo, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 30 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Conestogo_Mennonite_Brethren_in_Christ_Church_(Conestogo,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=79839.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 669. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.