Jump to: navigation, search

The Collingwood Evangelical Missionary Church, located at Collingwood, Ontario, on Georgian Bay, a member of the Ontario Conference, began as a city mission on 17 September 1897 with Sarah Madden (Mrs. John Bolwell) and Eliza Williams in charge. A church building acquired in 1919 was used until 1954, when construction was begun on a new church under the leadership of the pastor, H. R. Priddle.

In 2011 the pastor was David Heaslip.

[edit] Additional Information

Address: 19 Cameron Street, Collingwood, Ontario

Phone: 705-445-4972

Denominational Affiliation: Evangelical Missionary Church of Canada

Website: Collingwood Evangelical Missionary Church

[edit] Maps

Map:Collingwood Evangelical Missionary Church (Collingwood, Ontario)

Author(s) Everek R Storms
Date Published 1956

[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Storms, Everek R. "Collingwood Evangelical Missionary Church (Collingwood, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 26 Oct 2016.,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=79793.

APA style

Storms, Everek R. (1956). Collingwood Evangelical Missionary Church (Collingwood, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 October 2016, from,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=79793.

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 640. All rights reserved.

©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.