From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:08, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Collingwood Evangelical Missionary Church, located at Collingwood, Ontario, on Georgian Bay, a member of the Ontario Conference, began as a city mission on 17 September 1897 with Sarah Madden (Mrs. John Bolwell) and Eliza Williams in charge. A church building acquired in 1919 was used until 1954, when construction was begun on a new church under the leadership of the pastor, H. R. Priddle.

In 2011 the pastor was David Heaslip.

Additional Information

Address: 19 Cameron Street, Collingwood, Ontario

Phone: 705-445-4972

Denominational Affiliation: Evangelical Missionary Church of Canada

Website: Collingwood Evangelical Missionary Church

Maps

Map:Collingwood Evangelical Missionary Church (Collingwood, Ontario)


Author(s) Everek R Storms
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Storms, Everek R. "Collingwood Evangelical Missionary Church (Collingwood, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 25 Nov 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Collingwood_Evangelical_Missionary_Church_(Collingwood,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=79793.

APA style

Storms, Everek R. (1956). Collingwood Evangelical Missionary Church (Collingwood, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 November 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Collingwood_Evangelical_Missionary_Church_(Collingwood,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=79793.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 640. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.