From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:08, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Colegio Biblica Evangelico Menonita (Mennonite Church), Bragado, Argentina, formerly called Bragado Bible School, was operated in 1935-1958 by the Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities with the aid of a local advisory committee elected by the Argentine Mennonite Conference for the purpose of training Argentine Christian workers. In 1958 it was merged with the Mennonite Biblical Seminary at Montevideo, Uruguay. Its average enrollment was 12-15 students.

Bibliography

Thielmann, Walter. "Seminario Evangélico Mennonita de Teología." Lekikon der Mennoniten in Paraguay. Web. 5 December 2011. http://www.menonitica.org/lexikon/index.php?S:Seminario_Evang%E9lico_Mennonita_de_Teolog%EDa.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Colegio Biblica Evangelico Menonita (Bragado, Argentina)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 23 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Colegio_Biblica_Evangelico_Menonita_(Bragado,_Argentina)&oldid=79784.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Colegio Biblica Evangelico Menonita (Bragado, Argentina). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Colegio_Biblica_Evangelico_Menonita_(Bragado,_Argentina)&oldid=79784.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1074. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.