Cleburne Christian Fellowship (Cleburne, Texas, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Cleburne Christian Fellowship was founded in March 2006 in Cleburne, Texas. The church joined the Biblical Mennonite Alliance in July 2011.

In 2015 the leading minister was Jerry Ulrich. The congregational membership was 12.

Bibliography

Biblical Mennonite Alliance. "BMA Congregational Directory with Pastors." August 2015.

Biblical Mennonite Alliance. "BMA Directory 2012." Web. 15 May 2012. http://www.biblicalmennonite.com/support-files/2012-bma-directory-updated-mar-12-for-web.pdf.

Hershberger, Brenda. Anabaptist (Mennonite) Directory 2012-13. Harrisonburg, VA: The Sword and Trumpet, 2012: 38.

Additional Information

Address: 1215 East Hwy 4, Cleburne, TX 76031

Phone: 817-487-2999

Website: Cleburne Christian Fellowship Map:Cleburne Christian Fellowship (Cleburne, Texas, USA)


Author(s) Richard D Thiessen
Date Published August 2015


Cite This Article

MLA style

Thiessen, Richard D. "Cleburne Christian Fellowship (Cleburne, Texas, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. August 2015. Web. 21 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cleburne_Christian_Fellowship_(Cleburne,_Texas,_USA)&oldid=139944.

APA style

Thiessen, Richard D. (August 2015). Cleburne Christian Fellowship (Cleburne, Texas, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cleburne_Christian_Fellowship_(Cleburne,_Texas,_USA)&oldid=139944.




©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.