From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Christopher Dock Mennonite School, a Mennonite high school named for the noted colonial Mennonite schoolmaster Christopher Dock, founded in 1954, is owned and operated by a board of trustees appointed by the Franconia Mennonite Conference (Mennonite Church). It is located near Lansdale, Pennsylvania, in a former estate building remodeled into an academic building. Its founding principal was Richard Detweiler. The enrollment in 1958-59 was 198.

[edit] Additional Information

Address: 1000 Forty Foot Road, Lansdale, Pennsylvania

Phone: 215-362-2675

Website: Christopher Dock Mennonite High School

[edit] Maps

Map:Christopher Dock Mennonite High School (Lansdale, Pennsylvania)


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Christopher Dock Mennonite High School (Lansdale, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 3 Dec 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Christopher_Dock_Mennonite_High_School_(Lansdale,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=79605.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Christopher Dock Mennonite High School (Lansdale, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 3 December 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Christopher_Dock_Mennonite_High_School_(Lansdale,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=79605.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1072. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.