Jump to: navigation, search

The Chinook Mennonite Brethren Church, now extinct, located north of Chinook, Montana, a congregation of the Central District Conference, was organized in 1916, with 40 members, by Heinrich Voth. A building 28 x 36 ft. was erected. J. M. Enns served as the first pastor until 1920, when he moved away. Then J. J. Buller was placed in charge. As other members moved away, the church was dissolved.

Author(s) A. A Dick
Date Published 1953

[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Dick, A. A. "Chinook Mennonite Brethren Church (Chinook, Montana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 27 Oct 2016.,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=86692.

APA style

Dick, A. A. (1953). Chinook Mennonite Brethren Church (Chinook, Montana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 October 2016, from,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=86692.

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, pp. 562. All rights reserved.

©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.