From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:40, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Chinook Mennonite Brethren Church, now extinct, located north of Chinook, Montana, a congregation of the Central District Conference, was organized in 1916, with 40 members, by Heinrich Voth. A building 28 x 36 ft. was erected. J. M. Enns served as the first pastor until 1920, when he moved away. Then J. J. Buller was placed in charge. As other members moved away, the church was dissolved.


Author(s) A. A Dick
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Dick, A. A. "Chinook Mennonite Brethren Church (Chinook, Montana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 31 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Chinook_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Chinook,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=86692.

APA style

Dick, A. A. (1953). Chinook Mennonite Brethren Church (Chinook, Montana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 31 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Chinook_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Chinook,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=86692.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, pp. 562. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.